The following research projects are likely to be contracted for delivery in 2018/19:
1. Digital skills and competences in the 21st century (also taking up aspects of the proposal on occupational literacy)
2. Education in cultural heritage (also taking up aspects of the proposal on youth participation in culture)
3. The future of film financing in the EU in the DSM and the role of territoriality and new models of financing
4. Role of science and scientific culture
5. Early school leaving
6. Towards the implementation of the European framework of cultural mobility
Please contact email@example.com if you are interested in being a contractor or have any questions about these projects.
For larger projects, definitive information will be published when the projects are formally launched. The official site for such information is here: http://www.europarl.europa.eu/tenders/invitations.htm
We also intend to advertise these opportunities on this blog. They may also be advertised on Twitter (@policyCULT).
Smaller projects (<€15000) are awarded to identified experts – either pre-identified by calls for expression of interest and/or by research of published expertise. We also offer paid peer reviewing opportunities. If you are qualified to deliver research/peer reviews in one or more of our five sectors then feel free to contact us with a relevant cv.